A concise downloadable presentation on Occupational Health & safety (OH&S) Management System based on ISO 45001:2018 with notes consisting of 41 slides.
ISO 45001 OH&SMS Awareness-Preview
(To see a preview of the ppt, click on the link above).
The presentation gives an overview of the following topics:
1. What is OH&S management system?
2. Why is it important?
3. History of safety management
4. Various models of safety management
5. Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 standard
6. Introduction to concepts like HIRA, control hierarchy and PDCA
7. Definitions of important terms related to OH&S management system and important distinction between terms like unsafe conditions & acts, and accidents & near misses.
8. Process for implementation of ISO 45001:2018 and its benefits
Its an excellent resource for your Do-it-yourself awareness training on ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems.
This downloadable file is available immediately on purchase and is compatible both with Windows & Mac iOS.
The slides have been created by a highly trained professional and Lead Auditor (ISO 45001:2018) with over 30 years of experience in training & consulting in various management system standards.
There are tutor notes on slides for providing explanation of the slide contents. The detailed notes are not visible in the preview of the document, but the same will be available on your purchase.
The various slides in the presentation are as follows:
OH&S management systems
Aim of an OH&S management system
An opportunity to Strengthen OH&S Management System
History of Safety Management
Accident cost Iceberg
Pyramid Model of Incidents
Domino Theory (1932)
Refined Domino Theory
Evolution of Domino Theory
Swiss Cheese Model
Safety Management Approaches
Current Model of OH&S Management
ISO 45001 OH&S Management Systems
History of OH&SMS Standard
Hierarchy of Risk Controls
Injury & ill health
Other Important elements of ISO 45001(OH&S Specific Elements)
Other Important elements of ISO 45001(General Management System Elements)
OH&SMS Implementation process