Showing all 4 results
ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems Awareness Program
A concise downloadable presentation on Occupational Health & safety (OH&S) Management System based on ISO 45001:2018 with notes consisting of 41 slides.
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT
- Provides a background of the safety management vis-a-vis the current model of safety managment
- Provides an overview of the Occupational Health & Safety Management systems as envisaged in ISO 45001:2018
- Provides the major concepts of OH&S management systems and a process flow for its implementation
Management Systems Auditor’s Training PPT (with Tutor Notes & Audit Forms)
A Training Program Based on ISO 19011:2018 for Management System Audits
(For Quality, Environment, OH&S, Information Security, Automotive Quality and other Management System Standards)
This wonderful training resource consists of 121 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with tutor notes that can be used as training material for Internal & External auditors for various management system standards. The contents of this program can also be used to train personnel to take up other auditing roles such as an Audit Program Manager or an Audit Team Leader for the management systems of organizations.
The guidelines on auditing given in this presentation are based on an ISO standard on this subject, i.e. ISO 19011:2018.SKU: n/a
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Awareness Training (Downloadable PPT Slides with notes)
Excellent downloadable PPT slides on ISO 9001:2015 Awareness training with tutor notes, consisting of 35 slides. Its an excellent resource for your Do-it-yourself awareness training on ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
The slides have been created by a highly trained professional and Lead Auditor (ISO 9001:2015). It covers the basics of Quality, Quality Management, ISO, ISO standards, the QMS approach, Quality Management Principles, and implementation & certification process. There are tutor notes on slides for providing explanation of the slide contents.
Benefits of this Presentation
- Learn about, ISO, its Quality Management System standrad ISO 9001:2015 and the QMS apprach to deliver quality
- Understand the concepts like Risk Based Thinking, Process Approach, PDCA Cycle, 7 Quality Management Principles and how they relate to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Understand how to document, implement and get certified for ISO 9001:2015
Showing all 4 results